IDOL is a fully independent digital distributor founded in 2006 with offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin and Johannesburg.
We are looking for an intern in our new London (Vauxhall) office for a period of 6 months. We are an efficient, professional team who manage our fantastic UK labels and liaise with the digital service providers in our territory including Spotify, Apple, YouTube and Amazon.
To support the Label Management team and to help ensure information is organised and flows freely between labels, label managers and our retail marketing team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist our UK label managers with their day to day tasks.
- Validating content on upcoming releases.
- Help populate our expanding UK release schedule and chase promo and marketing drivers.
- Processing and keeping track of requested content updates for labels.
- As part of an International team help market our releases to stores, including identifying relevant playlists.
- Co-ordinate and build playlists on IDOL thematic pages. Across all DSP’s.
- Assist in scheduling content on thematic YouTube channels + help with optimisation.
The successful candidate will be professional, thorough, very well organised, have a keen eye for detail with a passion for independent music. IDOL have offices across the World and you will be working as part of an expanding team, so an ability to work without constant supervision is essential.
- Type: 6 Months Contract Full Time
- Starting Date: Mid September 2019
- Salary: IDOL can offer to pay travel and lunch costs.
- Place: IDOL, Unit 322, Edinburgh House, 170 Kennington Lane, London. SE11 5DP
- To apply, please send CV’s and Covering Letters to: email@example.com Applications close 9 th September 2019.