services and offers
Experts for every challenge
is our playground
Act and think globally: our motto from day one.
Our international dimension goes far beyond the digital distribution work we do on platforms around the world. In some specific cases, we support the international development of projects in a much broader way.
With the support of our numerous worldwide offices, our “Export” service helps you develop your global strategy and marketing plan, identifying the right PR agencies, coordinating your operations and even go as far as offering physical distribution of your music in key territories.
of an aggregator
Relying on our pioneering experience, our historical proximity with digital platforms and our manageable release schedule, we execute a weekly targeted track pitch on a territory and platform basis and through this, we are able to maximize the number of editors picks and playlist features.
Our Retail Marketing team also benefits from the local support of our international offices, a dedicated back catalogue key account and a team of Audience Development Managers.
the-art tracking and monitoring interface
Every label distributed by IDOL benefits from the support of a dedicated Label Manager, who will:
- Assist you in your planning, your sales/marketing strategy and the definition of your priorities.
- Ensure coordination with all other departments (retail marketing, content, audience development, community management, foreign offices, etc.), centralizing recommendations and long-term monitoring of the catalog and future releases.
- Connect you with IDOL’s network of partners across the world: press officers, freelance project managers, manufacturing, including specialists in royalty calculations, scheduling, neighboring rights, street marketing, etc.
We provide specialised services and experts to meet your individual needs, including:
- Physical distribution / manufacturing + mechanicals, in France as well as internationally.
- Precise and comprehensive recommendations on digital strategy, digital marketing campaigns (sponsored posts, retargeting, pre-rolls,etc.) and offline marketing.
- International sales support: a global conquest strategy by country, including research and follow-ups with local partners..
We offer early support to help you grow your project:
- Building of a marketing plan, advice on positioning and image strategy, choice of singles for the releases, retrospective planning…
- Implementation and monitoring of all online campaigns, negotiations and acquisition of offline campaigns.
- Potential to work alongside a dedicated Project Manager and / or benefit from similar licensing deals and co-ex contracts.